Generally, a golf cart constructs for going to the golf course and move around while golfing. But most of the time, golfers drive their comfortable golf cart to travel to neighbors and grocery shops near the house. Besides, most golfers want to customize their 2-person carts buying for golfing as their choice and the other purposes. That’s why they need the exclusive kit for golf carts to make them more beautiful and safer for travel than before.
Moreover, there may be some defaults or a lack of essential facilities when someone purchases the cart. To think about using a coach, the producers manufacture many cart accessories that help modify golf. Here in this writing piece, we talk about the ten most indispensable club car accessories that assist in adjusting the cart design and providing more improved service.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 17 golf cart accessories near me recommended by golf experts
- 1.1 1. LED-Light
- 1.2 2. Mirrors
- 1.3 3. Covers and Enclosures
- 1.4 4. Seats
- 1.5 5. Coolers and heaters
- 1.6 6. Steering Wheel
- 1.7 7. Windshield
- 1.8 8. Sound System
- 1.9 9. Fender Flares
- 1.10 10. Tires and Wheels
- 1.11 11. Lift kits
- 1.12 12. GPS systems
- 1.13 13. Storage covers
- 1.14 14. Cup holders
- 1.15 15. Brush guards
- 1.16 16. Nerf bars
- 1.17 17. Rain guards
- 1.18 FAQs
- 1.18.1 Where to buy golf cart accessories?
- 1.18.2 How to install golf cart accessories?
- 1.18.3 Are golf cart accessories universal?
- 1.18.4 How to choose golf cart accessories?
- 1.18.5 Can golf cart accessories improve performance?
- 1.18.6 What are the most popular golf cart accessories?
- 1.18.7 How much do golf cart accessories cost?
- 1.18.8 Are golf cart accessories necessary?
- 1.18.9 How to maintain golf cart accessories?
- 1.18.10 How can I improve my golf cart?
- 1.18.11 What are golf cart tires?
- 1.18.12 What not to do in a golf cart?
- 1.18.13 What are golf cart girls called?
- 1.18.14 What is a golf kit called?
- 1.19 Overview of Golf Cart Accessories
Top 17 golf cart accessories near me recommended by golf experts
In general, you will get two club car types: street-legal cart with headlights and non-street legal. So if you want to make your non-street standard cart into street legal, you have to install a headlight on it. It also provides a safe driving cart at night. Nowadays, the bright LED light has become much more popular than other car lights because of its brightness and reasonable price. Not only this but the LED also comes in durable plastic elements and is energy-efficient. The incredibly bright and colorful lights help you drive your cart without difficulty and stress-free moving at night-time around the neighborhood and campsite. It also gives an authentic look to the golf cart and makes it safe and street-legal for traveling, LED light takes first place in our accessories list.
As the cart constructs only for golfing, it will not equip with side-view mirrors most of the time. Instead, tiny center-mounted rear-view mirrors install when building the cart, and it is enough for the golf course. On the contrary, golfers drive it not only for golfing, but they also use their coach for completing other daily chores. But the mirrors in the cart are other required accessories that aid in driving safely on public roads and make it street legal. Generally, two kinds of mirrors are available for the carriage, panel mirrors, and convex mirrors. The rear panel mirror has many boards faced in different directions and allows you to see everything creeps up behind the cart. On the other hand, a convex or rear mirror helps to detect everything behind you. So golf cart mirror is the 2nd most essential accessory for the carriage used in golfing because it ensures the owner’s safety.
3. Covers and Enclosures
You don’t know when you will get the rain or excessive dew while driving your cart. So you should carry a golf cart cover and enclosure when going outside in cold weather. It will save you from getting wet in colder weather conditions and keep safe all of your golf clubs taking golfing. You will not get a golf cart enclosure when buying your cart. You have to purchase it separately, and this enclosure works as a protector for your cart against rain. And you will get two designs of covers, one for the parking situation and another for the driving time. Do not worry about the price of it. In the market, you will find different categories of rain covers at varying levels of charge with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
One thing you should confirm is that the enclosure is strong enough, like a tarp. If you want to use it while driving, you must choose a durable one with protective vinyl doors, clear PVC cart windows, and marine-grade construction. This type of 2-person golf cart enclosure helps you save your hard-earned money because you have not changed it next season. Most enclosure manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty for this accessory for golf carts. Besides, it is easy to install, needs no extra tools for installation, and takes only a few minutes.
Related: Golf Cart Trailer
Although a golf cart has only two seats for the passengers, there are many open spaces where you can easily install two other chairs for turning it into a 4-seat golf cart. However, manufacturers keep this area for use as additional storage space for golf bags; These additional rear seats allow you to travel with the entire family or offer your neighbors to go with you. When you find an extra golf cart seat, you will get many comfortable and beautiful chairs with a flip seat kit in the market. It also beautifies your cart.
The available rear-seat kits are back-facing, rear flip, cushioned, and elegant colors like silver and black. You can collect any 4-seat golf cart folding seat as you wish. But it will be helpful if you take the high-quality, marine-grade seat because these seats are durable and water-resistant. Besides, you can pick tubular, steel, or aluminum constructed seats depending on your budget.
5. Coolers and heaters
A cooler is another accessory for your club car that gives you a chilly environment while driving in hot, humid weather. However, you have to spend more on it. Generally, more incredible builds with heavy-duty materials on the brackets will make the club car more attractive. You can attach a golf cart cooler on the shelves of the coach to make it easy to access. We recommend setting up a cooler on your golf cart because you will get a more comfortable and sound feeling while going to the golf course in the summer.
Moreover, you can also fit a golf cart heater on your factory-made cart for the winter to pay for it. Perhaps the necessity to fix the air cooler or heater depends on your surroundings. The air cooler and heater are both a little pricy and require a high-powered golf cart battery for running these devices. That’s why you have to think about your surroundings and the weather conditions where you live and golfing before pay for it.
Related: Electric vs. Gas Golf Cart
6. Steering Wheel
Our sixth recommendation among best-selling golf cart parts is the cart steering wheel adapter. You get a steering wheel when paying for it, but the main problem is that it is not high in quality. The factory-made carts construct golf cart steering wheels only for going to the course and use during golf, and it does not build with heavy-duty materials. The plastic golf cart steering wheel has not had enough grip to provide comforts for a long drive and deteriorates its quality within a short time. So you can change your steering wheel if you want. The premium-grade steering wheel also gives the classic looks of your cart, not as cheap as before. Although golfers don’t change it most of the time, you can do it if you have enough budget for your cart.
Generally, the windshield is not a mandatory part of the golf cart. You have to fix it later. You should set it to save you from any accident or other objects like dry leaves, bugs, etc., because you don’t know when you will meet the decisive wind blow, mainly in the summer. The windshield at the front brackets of the cart block all the unexpected objects you meet at driving and lowers the chance of an accident in adverse weather situations. Because it can protect you from any misfortune happening while driving on a windy day, we recommend setting the windscreen on your cart. Nowadays, it becomes popular among golfers because it is not only a safeguard for rain, wind, stones, or bugs, but it also gives a stylish look to the cart and makes it street legal.
8. Sound System
You may feel bored when driving in silence. Any favorite tunes on driving time help you to enjoy the journey. Generally, you will not get any sound system while purchasing your cart used for golfing. You have to buy it separately and fix any suitable place on your cart. You will get different helpful system categories in the market on which you can hear MP3 music from the radio, play your favorite CDS, and many more options. The excellent system’s price depends on the facility it gives, and you have to pay a different amount depending on its category. If you take a sound system on your budget and set it on your cart, it will help you drive comfortably, and the road is smooth or rough; it does not matter.
9. Fender Flares
Most golfers don’t install fender flares on their cart, but it can save damage to the areas around the wheel. If the tires are large, you should fix bursts for golf carts because oversized tires have more damage. Besides, it keeps the passenger clean from mud-sling and rainwater while driving on damp days and protects the wheels from any harm for the rough or off-road. As the flares for golf carts are not so expensive, you can set them on your golf cart for extra protection.
10. Tires and Wheels
If you want to give upgrading looks and increase your cart’s strength, you can pay for a new fashionable set of tires and wheels and install them on your golf cart. Generally, a golf cart constructs with 18″ to 23″ tires mounted on 8″ to 14″ aluminum or steel wheels. But these sizes are not strong enough to drive smoothly on the course because most golf courses are far from the highway and maybe hilly.
Besides, sometimes you also need to drive on the bumpy terrain to reach the course. And again, go on the off-road while finishing a round of golf. Therefore, it will help your cart if you change the tires and wheels with a high-quality and durable set of tires and wheels. Perhaps an all-terrain golf cart tire’s cost is a little bit more than a larger tire, but durable tires and wheels will ensure the cart’s safety and balance in any rough terrain.
11. Lift kits
A golf cart lift kit is a modification that raises the height of a golf cart by lifting its body above the frame. It typically includes parts such as longer shock absorbers, spindles, and lift blocks that are installed between the frame and the cart’s suspension system. This modification can increase the clearance between the ground and the underside of the golf cart, allowing it to traverse more rugged terrain.
It comes in various sizes and shapes, and it can raise a cart’s height by a few inches up to a foot or more. Some lift kits also include larger wheels and tires to maintain proper ground clearance and provide better traction on uneven terrain.
Lift kits are popular among golfers who use their carts on hilly courses or rough terrain. Additionally, they are often used for personalizing or customizing golf carts to match the style and personality of their owners.
12. GPS systems
A golf cart GPS is a device that uses Global Positioning System (GPS) technology to provide golfers with accurate information about their location on the golf course. These devices are typically mounted on the dashboard of a golf cart and provide golfers with real-time information about the distance to the next hole, hazards, and other course features.
GPS systems use satellite technology to determine the precise location of the cart and then overlay that information on a map of the course. The golfer can then use this information to plan their shots and navigate the course more efficiently. Some GPS systems also include features such as score tracking, shot distance measurement, and the ability to create custom yardage markers.
GPS systems are becoming increasingly popular among golfers who want to improve their game by having access to more accurate and detailed information about the course. They can also help golfers save time by providing them with a clear understanding of the layout of the course, which can help them make better decisions about club selection and shot placement.
13. Storage covers
Golf cart storage covers are designed to protect golf carts from environmental elements such as dust, rain, snow, and UV rays. They are made of weather-resistant materials such as polyester, vinyl, or canvas and come in various sizes to fit different types and models of golf carts.
The cart storage covers protect against scratches, dings, and fading caused by prolonged exposure to the sun. They are also useful for keeping the interior of the cart clean and free from debris, preventing damage to the seats, dashboard, and other components. Additionally, golf cart covers can help to deter theft and unauthorized use by hiding the cart from view.
Some golf cart covers feature zippered openings and ventilation flaps that allow air to circulate inside the cover, preventing mold and mildew growth. Others have tie-down straps or elastic hems to ensure a secure fit and prevent the cover from blowing off in windy conditions.
Storage covers are a practical accessory for golf cart owners who want to protect their investment and extend the lifespan of their cart. They are also useful for seasonal storage, providing peace of mind that the cart is protected from the elements while not in use.
14. Cup holders
Golf cart cup holders are designed to hold drinks and other small items while golfing. They are typically made of plastic or metal and can be attached to the golf cart’s dashboard, steering column, or armrest.
Cup holders are available in various sizes and styles, ranging from simple holders that clip onto the cart to more elaborate models that can hold multiple cups, bottles, and other items. Some cup holders feature adjustable arms that can accommodate different cup sizes, while others have insulation to keep drinks cool on hot days.
Having cup holders on a golf cart is convenient for golfers who want to stay hydrated while playing. They can also be used to hold snacks, sunscreen, or other small items, making them easily accessible throughout the round.
Some golf carts come equipped with cup holders, while others may require aftermarket accessories to add this feature. Golf cart cup holders are a simple and inexpensive way to add functionality to a golf cart, improving the overall golfing experience for the player.
15. Brush guards
Golf cart brush guards are protective devices that are mounted on the front of a golf cart to protect it from damage caused by collisions with trees, shrubs, rocks, and other obstacles on the golf course. They are typically made of heavy-duty metal or plastic and come in various sizes and styles to fit different types of golf carts.
The cart brush guards are designed to absorb impact and prevent damage to the front of the cart. They are especially useful on courses with narrow or winding paths, where collisions with obstacles are more likely to occur. Brush guards can also protect the headlights and other front-end components of the cart, reducing the need for costly repairs.
In addition to their protective function, brush guards can also add a rugged and sporty look to the cart. Some guards are designed to match the color and style of the cart, while others are available in different colors and finishes to allow for customization and personalization.
The brush guards are available as aftermarket accessories and can be installed on most types of golf carts with basic tools and hardware. They are a practical and durable addition to any golf cart, providing protection and enhancing its appearance.
16. Nerf bars
Golf cart Nerf bars, also known as side steps, are accessories that are installed on the sides of a golf cart to provide a sturdy and secure foothold for passengers getting in and out of the cart. They are typically made of aluminum, steel, or plastic and are designed to withstand the weight of passengers and provide a non-slip surface.
The cart Nerf bar can be particularly useful for golf carts with high ground clearance, as they make it easier for passengers to climb in and out of the cart without risking injury or falling. They can also be useful for children or elderly passengers who may have difficulty climbing into the cart without assistance.
In addition to their practical function, nerf bars can also enhance the appearance of the cart, giving it a more rugged and sporty look. Some Nerf bars are available in different colors and finishes to allow for customization and personalization. They are a simple and affordable way to improve the safety and convenience of a golf cart, making it more accessible and comfortable for passengers of all ages.
17. Rain guards
Golf cart rain guards, also known as weather enclosures or rain curtains, are accessories that protect from rain and other environmental elements. They are typically made of clear vinyl or plastic and are designed to enclose the entire golf cart, including the front, sides, and rear.
They are particularly useful for golfers who want to continue playing even in inclement weather. They provide a dry and comfortable environment inside the cart, protecting both the golfer and the cart’s interior from rain, wind, and other weather conditions.
Rain guards come in various sizes and styles to fit different types of golf carts. Some models are designed to be used with existing golf cart roofs and windshields, while others include their roofs and windshields. Some rain guards can be easily removed when the weather clears up, while others are more permanent fixtures that are designed for year-round use.
They are a practical and durable addition to any golf cart, providing protection from the elements and allowing golfers to enjoy their game regardless of the weather conditions.
Where to buy golf cart accessories?
There are several places where you can buy golf cart accessories, both in-store and online. Here are some options:
- Golf cart dealerships: Most golf cart dealerships carry a range of accessories for golf carts, including items like seat covers, windshields, and storage covers.
- Golf specialty stores: Stores that specialize in golf equipment and accessories may also carry a range of golf cart accessories.
- Online retailers: Many online retailers sell golf cart accessories, such as Amazon, eBay, and Golf Cart King. These retailers often offer a wide variety of accessories at competitive prices.
- Golf cart accessory manufacturers: Some accessory manufacturers sell their products directly to consumers through their websites.
- Local golf courses: Some local golf courses may sell golf cart accessories in their pro shops.
When shopping for golf cart accessories, be sure to compare prices and read reviews before making a purchase. Additionally, be sure to check the compatibility of the accessory with your golf cart before buying to ensure that it will fit properly.
How to install golf cart accessories?
The process of installing golf cart accessories can vary depending on the accessory and the make and model of your golf cart. Some accessories may be simple to install and can be done by the owner, while others may require professional installation.
Here are some general tips for installing golf cart accessories:
- Read the instructions: Make sure you read the installation instructions that come with the accessory before you begin. This will ensure that you have all the necessary tools and materials and understand the installation process.
- Prepare your workspace: Make sure you have enough room to work and that the area is clean and free of debris. This will make the installation process easier and safer.
- Gather your tools: Make sure you have all the necessary tools for the installation. This may include screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, and other tools depending on the accessory.
- Follow the instructions step by step: Follow the instructions carefully, taking each step in order. This will ensure that the accessory is installed correctly and functions properly.
- Check for compatibility: Make sure the accessory is compatible with your golf cart before you begin the installation process. If you are unsure, consult with a professional or the manufacturer.
- Seek professional help if needed: Some accessories may require professional installation. If you are not comfortable installing the accessory yourself, seek the help of a professional.
- Test the accessory: Once the accessory is installed, test it to ensure that it is functioning properly.
By following these tips, you can install golf cart accessories safely and correctly, enhancing your golfing experience.
Are golf cart accessories universal?
Golf cart accessories are not universal and are typically designed to fit specific makes and models of golf carts. The size and shape of golf carts can vary, and different accessories may be needed to fit properly on different models.
It’s important to check the compatibility of any golf cart accessory you are considering purchasing to ensure that it will fit your golf cart correctly. Most accessory manufacturers provide information about the models of golf carts their accessories are designed to fit. You can also consult with a professional or manufacturer to ensure that the accessory you want to purchase is compatible with your golf cart.
In some cases, there may be universal accessories available that can fit multiple types of golf carts. However, these accessories may not fit as well or be as durable as accessories that are specifically designed for your golf cart model. It’s important to carefully consider your options and choose accessories that are compatible with your golf cart to ensure proper fit and function.
How to choose golf cart accessories?
Choosing the right golf cart accessories can enhance your experience and make your golf cart more comfortable, convenient, and enjoyable. Here are some tips to help you choose the right golf cart accessories:
- Consider your needs: Think about what you need to make your golf cart more functional and comfortable. Do you need protection from the wind and rain with a windshield? Do you need more storage space with a cargo box or basket? Do you need more comfort with a seat cushion or armrests?
- Check compatibility: Make sure that the accessories you choose are compatible with your golf cart’s make and model. Not all accessories fit all golf carts, so check the manufacturer’s specifications before making a purchase.
- Look for quality: Choose accessories that are made from high-quality materials and are designed to last. Cheaper accessories may save you money upfront but may not be durable and may need to be replaced more frequently.
- Consider installation: Some accessories require professional installation, while others can be easily installed by the owner. Consider the time, effort, and cost involved in installation when choosing your accessories.
- Think about your budget: Determine your budget for golf cart accessories and choose accessories that fit within your budget. Consider the cost of the accessory, any installation fees, and any ongoing maintenance costs.
- Read reviews: Read reviews and ratings from other golf cart owners to get an idea of how the accessories perform and whether they are worth the investment.
By considering your needs, checking compatibility, looking for quality, considering installation and budget, and reading reviews, you can choose the right golf cart accessories that will enhance your golfing experience.
Can golf cart accessories improve performance?
While some golf cart accessories can improve the appearance, comfort, or convenience of your golf cart, they generally do not have a significant impact on the performance of the cart itself. Golf carts are typically designed for a specific level of performance, and adding accessories is unlikely to increase their speed or power.
However, there are a few accessories that can improve the performance of your golf cart in certain ways. For example, a lift kit can provide more ground clearance, allowing you to drive over rough terrain more easily. High-performance tires can provide better traction and handling, improving the cart’s maneuverability. And an upgraded motor or controller can increase the cart’s speed and acceleration, although these upgrades can be expensive and may not be legal on all golf courses.
It’s important to note that any modifications to your golf cart should be done carefully and with consideration for safety and legality. Some modifications may not be allowed on certain courses or in certain areas, and they can potentially void your warranty or insurance coverage. If you are considering making any performance-related modifications to your golf cart, it’s always a good idea to consult with a professional or manufacturer to ensure that the modifications are safe and legal.
What are the most popular golf cart accessories?
There are many golf cart accessories available, and the popularity of different accessories can vary depending on the golfer’s preferences and needs. However, some of the most popular golf cart accessories include:
- Windshield: A windshield can protect from wind, rain, and debris, making the ride more comfortable and safer.
- Rearview mirror: A rearview mirror can help you see behind you and avoid collisions with other golf carts or pedestrians.
- Cooler: A cooler can keep your beverages and snacks cool during hot weather, providing refreshments during your round.
- Golf bag holder: A golf bag holder can securely hold your golf bag while you drive, preventing it from sliding or falling over.
- Seat covers: Seat covers can protect your golf cart seats from wear and tear, sun damage, and spills, making them last longer and keeping them looking new.
- Lift kit: A lift kit can raise your golf cart’s height and provide more clearance, allowing you to drive over rough terrain more easily.
- Custom wheels: Custom wheels can add style and personalization to your golf cart, making it stand out on the course.
- Sound system: A sound system can add entertainment to your golf cart rides and make them more enjoyable.
- LED light kit: An LED light kit can provide better visibility when driving at night or in low-light conditions, improving safety.
These are just a few examples of popular golf cart accessories. Ultimately, the accessories you choose will depend on your personal preferences and needs.
How much do golf cart accessories cost?
The cost of golf cart accessories can vary widely depending on the type of accessory, its quality, and where you purchase it. Some golf cart accessories, such as cup holders or basic golf bag holders, can cost as little as $10-$20. However, other accessories, such as custom seats, lift kits, or sound systems, can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Here are some examples of golf cart accessories and their approximate costs:
- Windshield: $75-$300
- Rearview mirror: $10-$50
- Cooler: $20-$200
- Custom seats: $200-$1,000+
- Lift kit: $200-$1,000+
- Sound system: $300-$1,500+
- Custom wheels: $500-$2,000+
- Custom paint job: $500-$5,000+
It’s important to keep in mind that the cost of installation and any additional modifications required may also add to the total cost of the accessory. It’s always a good idea to research different options and compare prices to find the best deal for the accessory you want.
Are golf cart accessories necessary?
While golf cart accessories are not necessary to operate a golf cart, they can enhance the functionality and enjoyment of your golf cart experience. Some golf cart accessories are designed for safety, while others are designed for comfort or entertainment.
For example, a windshield can protect you from wind, rain, and debris, providing added safety and comfort during your round. A rearview mirror can help you see behind you and avoid collisions with other golf carts or pedestrians. A cooler can keep your beverages and snacks cool during hot weather, providing refreshments during your round.
Other golf cart accessories are designed to improve the appearance of your golf cart, such as custom wheels or a custom paint job. These accessories can personalize your golf cart and make it stand out on the course.
Ultimately, whether or not golf cart accessories are necessary depends on your personal preferences and needs. Some golfers prefer to keep their golf carts simple and functional, while others enjoy adding accessories to enhance their golf cart experience.
How to maintain golf cart accessories?
Maintaining your golf cart accessories is important to ensure they remain in good condition and function properly. Here are some tips to help you maintain your golf cart accessories:
- Clean regularly: Keep your golf cart accessories clean and free of dirt, dust, and debris. Use a mild detergent and water to clean any surfaces and a soft-bristled brush to remove any stubborn grime.
- Inspect for damage: Regularly inspect your golf cart accessories for signs of damage or wear and tear. Look for cracks, breaks, or loose parts that could affect the performance or safety of the accessory.
- Lubricate moving parts: If your golf cart accessory has moving parts, such as hinges or locks, lubricate them regularly with a silicone or graphite lubricant to ensure they move smoothly and prevent rusting.
- Store properly: When not in use, store your golf cart accessories in a cool, dry place to prevent damage from moisture or sunlight. Consider using a protective cover to keep them clean and protected.
- Follow manufacturer instructions: Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for maintaining your golf cart accessories. They may have specific recommendations for cleaning, lubrication, or storage.
By taking care of your golf cart accessories, you can extend their lifespan and ensure they continue to function properly, enhancing your overall golfing experience.
How can I improve my golf cart?
There are several ways to improve your golf cart and enhance its performance and comfort:
- Upgrade the tires: Upgrading the tires on your golf cart can provide better traction, stability, and handling on different terrains. Consider investing in high-quality golf cart tires that are appropriate for your course and driving conditions.
- Install a lift kit: A lift kit can raise your golf cart’s height and provide more clearance, allowing you to drive over rough terrain more easily. This can also improve the look of your golf cart and make it stand out on the course.
- Upgrade the seats: Installing new, more comfortable seats can make your golf cart more comfortable to ride in and reduce fatigue during longer rounds.
- Add a sound system: A sound system can add entertainment to your golf cart rides and make them more enjoyable. Consider installing a stereo, speakers, and a Bluetooth connection to stream music from your phone.
- Install a windshield: A windshield can protect you from wind, rain, and debris while driving, making your golf cart rides more comfortable and safer.
- Install a cooler: Adding a cooler to your golf cart can keep your beverages and snacks cool during your round, providing refreshment during hot weather.
Remember to always follow your golf course’s rules and regulations when modifying your golf cart, and ensure that any upgrades are safe and legal.
What are golf cart tires?
Golf cart tires are specially designed tires that are used on golf carts. These tires are made from high-quality materials and are designed to provide excellent traction, stability, and durability on the golf course. Golf cart tires come in a variety of sizes, styles, and tread patterns to suit different types of golf carts and course conditions.
The most common type of golf cart tire is a pneumatic tire, which is filled with air and provides a smooth ride over the terrain. Some golf cart tires are also filled with foam or solid rubber, which makes them more resistant to punctures and flats but can make for a rougher ride.
When selecting golf cart tires, it’s important to consider the type of terrain you will be driving on, the weight capacity of your golf cart, and the speed at which you will be driving. It’s also important to ensure that the tires are properly inflated and maintained to ensure optimal performance and safety on the course.
What not to do in a golf cart?
Here are some things that you should avoid doing in a golf cart to ensure your safety and prevent damage to the cart and the golf course:
- Don’t exceed the maximum occupancy of the cart, which is usually two or four people, depending on the size of the cart.
- Don’t drive the golf cart on the greens, as this can damage the delicate grass and affect the playability of the putting surface.
- Don’t drive the golf cart near water hazards or other dangerous areas on the course.
- Don’t stand up or stick any body parts outside the cart while it’s moving, as this can be very dangerous and lead to accidents.
- Don’t drive the golf cart recklessly or at high speeds, especially around curves or on steep hills.
- Don’t leave the golf cart unattended or parked in an area that obstructs play or creates a hazard.
- Don’t smoke or light any flammable objects inside the golf cart, as this can be a fire hazard.
Remember, golf carts are vehicles and should be operated with caution and responsibility, just like any other vehicle.
What are golf cart girls called?
Golf cart girls are often referred to as “cart girls” or “beverage cart girls”. Their job is to drive a beverage cart around the golf course and provide refreshments and snacks to the golfers during their rounds. They typically offer a variety of drinks, such as water, soft drinks, beer, and sometimes even cocktails, as well as snacks like sandwiches, candy bars, and chips. The role of the cart girl is to keep the golfers hydrated and energized throughout their rounds.
What is a golf kit called?
A golf kit typically includes a set of golf clubs, golf balls, golf tees, and a golf bag to carry the equipment. Sometimes, additional accessories such as golf gloves, golf shoes, and a golf hat may also be included. The entire collection of equipment used for playing golf is commonly referred to as a “golf set” or “golf clubs”.
Overview of Golf Cart Accessories
The cart accessories give an elegant look and improve your golf cart’s facilities if you install the necessary cart trimmings on it. Upgrading the coach not only provides you additional comforts, but these accessories also save your maintenance cost. We hope if you choose the above unique golf cart accessories for your cart for golfing, it keeps your cart safe and refreshes your mind with calm driving. Besides these ten comfort accessories, you can also fix many other cool cart kits. These are storage pockets, bracket kit, cup holder, cart mats, and classic strap to tie some additional golf equipment that ensures maximum comfort and positively affect your course performance. Moreover, these accessories make your journey to neighbors or shopping relaxed and enjoyable.