Bushnell Golf is a leading manufacturer of golf equipment. They have been around since the early 1900s and have been manufacturing quality products since then. The best Bushnell golf rangefinder is exceptionally durable and has a wide range of uses. It has turned into one of the famous golf accessories.
If you’re looking for a rangefinder a little different, maybe a little more unique, then you’re in the right place. This review article provides information on all the features of the five top golf rangefinders available on the market. All of them are high-quality products that come with many features that are helpful for a golfer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bushnell Rangefinders Reviews
- 2 Factors should consider before buying the best Bushnell golf rangefinder.
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Bushnell Golf Tour V2 – How It Works?
Bushnell Rangefinders Reviews
Bushnell rangefinders are an excellent tool for any outdoor enthusiast. They provide a clear view of your surroundings and allow you to see even in low light. The Bushnell Golf is one of the most renowned brands that manufacture rangefinders and excellent and advanced technologies. It’s a powerful tool that provides precise, accurate readings for distance, elevation, and other information. It features a high-definition optical system that allows crisp images even in low light conditions. It also has an advanced digital zoom function that lets you zoom in on objects up to 100x. It is also used in many different situations, such as hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking, not only on the golf course. We pick only the top five Bushnell rangefinder models for reviewing for your assistance. So if you want a new one to improve your swing score, please stay with us.
1. Tour V5 Patriot Pack
The Bushnell Tour V5 Patriot Pack features a powerful laser rangefinder, two high-definition cameras, and a large viewing screen. It is the most advanced golf rangefinder available on the market today. Its exclusive “Pinseeker” feature shows the laser beam as it intersects a ball, knowing when it’s in the air and when it’s on target. It can be connected to your iPhone or iPad, giving you access to scores, statistics, and live video of your swing. Besides, it also includes a built-in GPS, allowing you to track your location in real-time.
- The Bushnell Tour V5 is the undisputed laser rangefinder of the golf industry used by professionals worldwide to track the distance to flags, hazards, trees, pins, greens, etc.
- Its tour-proven, high-resolution laser rangefinder helps golfers improve their game by providing accurate distances to the flag, trouble, and pin. Its unmatched reputation backs it for quality and performance.
- The Tour V5 redefines how accurate and versatile distance measurement can be, featuring new Clarity redefinition technology.
- BITE is designed to lock in precisely and measure distance accurately and consistently.
- The Tour V5 has an integrated base mount making it easier to set up and tear down for a quick setup or during tournament play.
- The Tour V5 is available in various colors, making it simple to match your clubs and accessories.
- With Bushnell’s revolutionary Visual JOLT™, the distances to all pins, hazards, and hazards on the course are marked out clearly on the display so players can instantly see when they’ve found their target to improve their score.
- This innovative rangefinder provides exceptional clarity and accuracy while accurately measuring distances in yards, meters, and feet up to 4,000 yards.
- The V5 features a 5X optical zoom lens to ensure precise and consistent measurements and an integrated, dual-axis electronic compass for more accurate ball positioning.
- It has included a built-in Tour GPS that tracks yardages automatically and can even save your current location for offline play.
- A patented BITE (ball impact sensor) and Red Ring indicator add even more versatility by providing vibration alerts and a red ring around the laser dot when the unit detects contact with the ground.
- The V5 offers a single power button that quickly and easily lets you switch between ranges, modes, and measurement modes in seconds.
- Ergonomic design.
- Rugged and durable.
- The long-lasting battery.
- A single power button.
- Easily navigate from the tee.
- A solid GPS golfing system.
- A full-color touchscreen display.
- The batteries are costly.
- Set up is a little bit critical for beginners.
- Customer service is not satisfactory.
Related: Golf GPS vs. Laser Rangefinder
2. TOUR V5 SHIFT
The Bushnell Tour V5 Shift is the newest addition to the family of Bushnell Golf laser rangefinders. The V5 Shift was highly versatile and easy to operate for all golfers, even beginners. It is built with a user-friendly design that will please everyone at any level.
It also has a diagonal display screen and a quick-shift slope feature. The slope feature allows you to easily switch between slope and parallel mode so that you don’t have to adjust the distance every time you switch modes. You can also zoom in and out with one touch. It gives you accurate distance measurements from up to 100 yards away. You’ll always know exactly where the ball is and what clubs to use to hit it.
Related: Callaway 300 Pro Review
- With the longer sighting distance, you can now get an accurate reading on the flag without worrying about hitting the ground.
- The PinSeeker feature allows the Tour V5 to zero in on the target and isolates the targetted flag.
- When the Tour V5 is locked on the target, the JOLT technology shoots off the short system; vibrating generates to let the check that the flag has been found.
- With its improved magnification, definition, and color, you can also get a clear vision. Objects appear up to six times closer with apparent magnification.
- The Tour V5 (Slope Version) features Bushnell’s Perfect Cart Reader, which calculates yardage to the target’s front, rear, left, and right.
- Slope readings are displayed in degrees.
- The jolt has a high-resolution display and can read the distance to the flag up to about 200 yards away.
- The jolt is also equipped with a built-in GPS that lets you know your exact position on the course and also is equipped with several different modes that let you choose the features you want to use.
- The manufacturer picks the most functional accessories for the Tour V5 – Microfiber Towel, the extra battery, PlayBetter Gift Box with Red Bow, and Decorative Crinkle Paper.
- The Carrying Case is a great way to protect your new golf rangefinder while on the course.
- The play better microfiber towel keeps your hands dry when using the rangefinder and cleans up after golfing.
- The included divot tool helps to fix divots quickly and easily.
- The Tour V5 (Slope Version) is entirely legal during tournament play, and it comes with a 2-Year Bushnell Warranty.
- Completely legal during tournament play.
- It comes with a 2-Year Bushnell Warranty.
- A 6x Magnification.
- It has improved definition and color.
- The slope toggle button.
- Adjustable slope scale.
- Lots of accessories.
- Great father’s day gift.
- Not so durable.
- It can stop working at any time.
- A little bit tricky for beginners.
3. Bushnell Golf Tour V5
The new golf rangefinder Bushnell Golf Tour V5 is designed for golf enthusiasts that want to find the precise distance to targets. It uses laser technology, making the device easier to see objects from different lengths.
The Bushnell Golf Tour V5 laser rangefinder is a handheld GPS golf rangefinder that enables you to determine the distance to a target green’s front, middle, or back with pinpoint accuracy.
- The Bushnell Golf Tour V5 has 6x magnification power and an impressive 200ft laser accuracy.
- With the Bite magnetic cart mount, the Tour V5 is the ultimate mobile tool for golfing, whether you’re playing a quick round of 18 or spending an afternoon on the links.
- This innovative device has an ultra-high magnification 6x lens and enhanced contrast for excellent visibility and greater target clarity in low light conditions.
- It allows players to measure distances up to 300 yards and features a 1.25-inch digital LCD screen. Place the sensor on the target, focus, and press the shutter button.
- This rangefinder comes with batteries included, so you don’t have to worry about finding batteries on the course.
- The built-in pin seeker with a visual jolt is the crucial feature of this model and will help golfers get the right way to the pin when navigating through rough terrain.
- The unit features a large, bright screen for easier viewing and a range of up to 300 yards.
- It’s so compact and light that the V5 easily fits your golf bag.
- The easy-to-read LCD screen is clear and bright and allows for quick reference during play.
- This rangefinder is compatible with the Bushnell Golf 3i and Golf 5i GPS devices, so you can easily share all your distances on the course.
- The unit comes with batteries, a carry case, and comprehensive instructions.
- Easy to use.
- An affordable price.
- Find the correct tee box and yardage more easily.
- A low profile fits in almost any pocket.
- High-resolution 3D imaging.
- Legal for Tournament Play.
- Sometimes gives multiple results for the same distance.
- Low-quality focusing lens.
- Inconsistent pin.
4. Edge Disc Golf Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell’s Edge Disc Golf 6×24 Laser Rangefinder is the ultimate tool for disc golf players. The Edge uses the latest technology to provide the most accurate and precise distance measurement in the market. With this rangefinder that measures the distance to the target and displays the exact location on your map, you’ll never have to guess how far away the pin is again. This laser rangefinder is the perfect tool for all players, whether looking for a new EDGE or upgrading your existing rangefinder.
- The Edge is a high-quality laser rangefinder that features a 6x magnification, allowing you to see more detail.
- It also has a wide-angle lens for quick shots and accurate readings.
- It’s built to last with a sturdy body and a rigid polycarbonate lens. It’s the perfect accessory for disc golfers who want to play at their best.
- It is the only disc golf product that can be used with the new technology of the Laser Distance Sensor.
- It is the only rangefinder on the market to have a laser beam that measures two miles.
- It measures distances to the target in yards, meters, and feet.
- It can also measure the distance between the closest and farthest targets.
- It features 5x zoom, 6x magnification, and a super-fast range of 1000 yards.
- The 2X brighter objective lens delivers more extraordinary light transmission in low-light conditions for a more brilliant, clearer view.
- The all-glass optical system delivers clear, crisp images in all weather conditions.
- The NEW Edge is the only device that provides a virtual reality experience that allows you to feel the sensation of hitting a golf ball.
- Bushnell’s exclusive Z-mode technology for instant readouts at the hole and many features like Smart Target and NightVision 2.0 help you get the shot quickly.
- Easy to use.
- It has extended battery life.
- It can be used for multiple purposes.
- Great for outdoor activities.
- Not waterproof.
- No GPS functionality.
- No built-in memory.
- No laser technology.
5. Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder
A perfect combination of technology and design, the Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder is the most advanced and accurate laser rangefinder today. The Pro XE is wrapped in a fully-waterproof metal housing to give golfers the most accurate and durable laser rangefinder to hit the market. It is the first golf laser rangefinder with Slope with Elements and PinSeeker with Visual JOLT. It is a USGA-conforming device that is legal for tournament play when they need it. It is loaded with features that give the golfer everything they need to play their best golf.
- The Pro XE rangefinder is the only one that can track a golf ball in flight.
- Golfers can see the distance to the pin in real-time on the screen.
- When the “JOLT” indicator starts flashing, you have locked onto the flag. It gives you extra confidence to know that you have latched onto the flag.
- The Bushnell Pro XE has no moving parts, so it should be pretty reliable.
- If the JOLT starts vibrating wildly, then it may have a problem.
- The Pro XE has a “Golf App,” too. You can use the app to access your data, share it, and even upload it to social media sites. It is helpful if you don’t like using your smartphone to navigate your course.
- The BITE magnetic mount is much easier to mount the rangefinder on the cart bar than to screw it on there with a regular bracket.
- Tour-trusted compensated distances have been taken to the next level with the slope with ‘Elements.
- Temperature and barometric pressure have been added to Bushnell’s patented Slope Technology to give golfers the most precise compensated distances ever.
- A 3D flyover with front, center, and back distance lines is a feature that has never been included on a rangefinder before.
- A slope switch allows you to toggle into and out of the slope compensation feature.
- It provides a clear view of the distance to the pin to plan the best approach.
- It delivers a fast and accurate distance measurement.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to find the best landing spot.
- A clear view of the yardage gives an idea of how to hit the green.
- Good value for money.
- Compact and portable.
- Highly durable.
- Easy to carry around.
- It gives a lot of golf course information.
- A bit bulky.
- Not water-resistant.
- The battery life is not good.
- It feels uncomfortable when it is worn for long periods.
- Too small for some people.
Factors should consider before buying the best Bushnell golf rangefinder.
It is an absolute truth that golf is a challenging game. And the best golfers need to be skilled in using the golf equipment. However, if you are a beginner and have no idea what the best golf equipment is, you can look for the best Bushnell golf rangefinder. It is a great tool to find your target quickly and is made to be a handheld tool. The features required to consider before picking the high-profile Bushnell rangefinder model for golfing are below.
It comes in three models: the m5g, m5g ii, and m5g ii elite. The m5g comes with a large 4.3-inch high-resolution display, making it easy to read the yardage to the green on a clear day. The m5g ii rangefinder is a high-end option for those who want a rangefinder with better features. It is made with premium materials to ensure a durable rangefinder. The m5g ii elite rangefinder is a high-end option for those who want a rangefinder with premium features. It is a golf-specific rangefinder that can provide information on the distance, yardage, slope, and the best landing spot.
When shopping for a golf rangefinder, price is always a consideration. A team with a lot of components can be pretty expensive. However, a basic unit will do the job if you’re on a budget. While you can find some very affordable golf rangefinders, it’s always best to look for a unit that offers the best features at the lowest price possible.
You should ensure that the rangefinder is small enough to fit your hand. It should be compact so that you can carry it around easily.
A viewing angle of 120° gives you a clear view of the yardage and gives you an idea of how to hit the green.
You need to know how accurate your rangefinder is. You can check the accuracy of your rangefinder using the field test method. The field test method is a simple and effective method of testing the accuracy of a rangefinder. It’s a great way to check the accuracy of a rangefinder. It would help if you used a golf ball and a rangefinder to use the field test method. The rangefinder will be placed in the center of the golf ball.
While most units will have an accuracy rating, it’s always best to purchase a unit that third-party testing laboratories have tested. For example, the Bushnell AccuRange II GPS Rangefinder ranges up to 1,200 yards and is tried to be accurate within a yard.
It is a popular choice for golfers who want to get an accurate reading on distance. It uses laser technology to determine the length of the green. It also helps to eliminate guesswork on where to place the ball. You align the green with the device, and it will automatically measure the distance.
It is an excellent feature if you plan to use your rangefinder in the rain or when it gets wet. However, it can be a pain when you need to clean it. You can use a soft cloth and some warm water to clean it. Don’t use a brush. If you do it, you may damage the lens.
You want to make sure that the unit you choose will last for a long time, so golfers don’t have to keep replacing batteries. It should be long-lasting to use for a long time. If you’re looking for a unit with long battery life, consider purchasing a rechargeable model. It will give you more flexibility when you’re on the course.
The display should be large and easy to read. It should be large enough to read the yardage to the green on a clear day.
Another crucial factor that affects purchasing a golf rangefinder is the accessories that come with it. You may want to buy a supplement to help you track your golf shots. For example, you could purchase a golf ball drop indicator to help you track your distance. You also may want to buy an app or software to help you with your golf game.
If you are a beginner, you require a rangefinder that can provide you with distance, slope, and yardage. Another thing to consider when purchasing a golf rangefinder is the features available. For example, you may want to buy a built-in laser rangefinder unit. It can help you determine how far away a target is. In addition, you may want a team that has a built-in GPS. It can help you track your golf shots and even help you navigate to different courses.
Are Bushnell range finders worth it?
Yes, it’s well worth the money and has one of the most beautiful designs. It’s accurate to one yard and picks up yardage quickly, and it has a wide range of coverage from about 10 yards down.
How accurate are Bushnell rangefinders?
For those who don’t mind bending the rules, Bushnell laser rangefinders provide the user with the slope compensated distance to targets with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard.
Does the Bushnell V5 have a slope?
The Bushnell v5 includes a slope feature that can be used with its range finder. This feature gives you accurate results when climbing and looking for trees or rocks.
Is the Bushnell V5 shift worth the money?
The V5 Shift rangefinder offers exceptional image quality, switching between optical and digital lenses, a wide aperture of f2.8, and a 6x zoom lens with a maximum focal length of 800mm. The producer also provides a 5-year warranty on the rangefinder, so it should last until you are ready to upgrade to something else. There is no doubt that it is worth the money.
How do I clean my rangefinder?
You can use a brush and some water to clean the rangefinder.
When did the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift come out?
The Bushnell Tour V5 Shift was released in the year 2000. It has a 3x zoom lens with an optical viewfinder.
What is the difference between Bushnell V5 and V5 shift golf rangefinder?
The V5 Shift Golf Rangefinder is a new and improved version of the Bushnell V5 Golf Rangefinder. It has an upgraded display, which allows you to see more of your yardage, distance, and other important information. It also has a brighter display than the original V5.
How do you use the Bushnell Tour v5 Shift?
To use the Tour v5 Shift rangefinder, you must first calibrate it. Then, you can measure distances with the rangefinder. You can use it on a golf course or anywhere else to measure distances.
What is a laser rangefinder?
A rangefinder with a laser beam fitting is an electronic gadget that will measure distances from a certain point. You can use a laser rangefinder to measure distances on the course.
What is an optical rangefinder?
An optical rangefinder uses light waves to measure distances. You can use an optical rangefinder to measure distances from a certain point.
How do I adjust my rangefinder?
First, you need to open the rangefinder. You can see a little lever on the bottom of the rangefinder. Pull that lever out and then push it back in.
What should I do if the laser light is blinking?
If the laser light is blinking, the rangefinder is low on batteries. You should get new batteries and put them in the rangefinder.
What is the best rangefinder for a golfer to use on the course?
The best rangefinder for a golfer to use on the course is the laser rangefinder.
How far can I see with a rangefinder?
With a rangefinder, you can see up to 3/4 of a mile.
How far can I see with a laser rangefinder?
You can see up to about 600 yards with a laser rangefinder.
Bushnell Golf Tour V2 – How It Works?
The Best Bushnell Golf Rangefinder is an easy-to-use tool built for golfers. It allows you to measure distances to golf course hazards, and it gives you an idea of the distance to the flagstick. The distance reading is easy to understand, and it’s clear and concise.
You can set up the rangefinder at home or on the course. You can set it to measure the distance to the pin, the flagstick, or the front, back, left, or right side of the green. You can also adjust the measurement in yards or meters. The soft carrying case makes it easy to take anywhere you go.